ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had Bimarco Bucket seats?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’m looking at getting a pair of these.

Have any of you guys had them??
I currently use a GT width (shut up!) Cobra Suzuka and trying to find one the same is proving very difficult, assuming they’re no longer made??
Just wondering what they’re built like and what their size is like.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
I have them in the rally car nice and wide as I am a fat c**t. Well made and nice and comfortable.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have them in the rally car nice and wide as I am a fat c**t. Well made and nice and comfortable.
Perfect.

Daft question alert, when you bought them, was there only one size?? Or did you have a choice. I’ve looked at two different sellers and neither of them offer a choice in size.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I have futuras in my car and they're very good. Can't fault them for the price and a much better alternative to rubbish steel framed seats like the sparco sprint

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Perfect.

Daft question alert, when you bought them, was there only one size?? Or did you have a choice. I’ve looked at two different sellers and neither of them offer a choice in size.
Tbh it was ages ago I purchased them so can't remember about sizes. Got them from GSM as they had a good deal on at the time.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tbh it was ages ago I purchased them so can't remember about sizes. Got them from GSM as they had a good deal on at the time.
Thanks. I had a look on their site the other day but it’s about as user friendly as a Rottweiler with a bee up its ass.

Thanks though, been a great help. 👍

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Thanks. I had a look on their site the other day but it’s about as user friendly as a Rottweiler with a bee up its ass.

Thanks though, been a great help. 👍
I did my deal via emails and there service was spot on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah we all had them when JMS were trading, a mixture of futuras (for fatties) and experts (for beanpoles). Good seats, cost feck all direct from poland or wherever they were made, no idea how they fair price wise now though tbf.
Mate they’re mega cheap. My Suzuka was £460.

I can buy two Bimarco’s for that and have nearly enough change for a track day.

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N

Some dimensions here, I have the Futura's and find them very comfortable.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have just got a pair, has anyone got them fitted and some pictures of the side mount orientation?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Very good seats for the money, I'd say they take up to a 38" waist comfortably.

@Danith has a pair of futura's in his ep3

Yeah had a pair in the ep3. Gone now though. Brilliant value, fia approved too (futura).