ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have a 172 Cup - with AC

Alpina B3, 172, 325i
Hi all, haven’t been on here for ages, but had a lovely 172 Cup that I clubsported about 12 years ago!

I’d like to get one again but it needs to be one of the 2003 ones with AC- too old to be fussed about that little extra weight and power sapping and they’re probably pretty rare now with so many being stripped for track duties.

So does anyone have one, and does anyone want to sell one? Especially if iceberg silver! Thanks.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Hi all, haven’t been on here for ages, but had a lovely 172 Cup that I clubsported about 12 years ago!

I’d like to get one again but it needs to be one of the 2003 ones with AC- too old to be fussed about that little extra weight and power sapping and they’re probably pretty rare now with so many being stripped for track duties.

So does anyone have one, and does anyone want to sell one? Especially if iceberg silver! Thanks.

Just a fyi there were more AC’d. Iceberg Silver Cups.

Clio Trophy
I’ve got one with that exact spec sitting on the drive Matt - in very good order with 84K. Only mod is Eibach springs but have the originals too. Not for sale as such, but would certainly consider it if you want to have a chat?

Clio Trophy
IMG_6231.jpeg

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I had one in about 2011/2012 KW03LGG believe it’s been written off now