ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have an RSTuner/diag. Bury/Manchester area?

As above. I have no warning lights on my dash but I want to diagnose the spluttering so maybe one of these will tell me what's up.

Cheers :)

I've no idea! I forgot how to check. It's not a proper misfire - just a slightly lumpy idle. It disappears when driving.

dan's cast offs.
have noticed a few 182's that 'sound funny' but think it's just exhaust pulses due to odd tail pipes, if that makes sense.

Yeah that's not a bad thought especially with the engine seeming to run fine and no misfire etc.

Although, I can feel it through the car when stopped with the engine running and the gearstick moves with it too so I'm not sure where the problem lies :(

As above. I have no warning lights on my dash but I want to diagnose the spluttering so maybe one of these will tell me what's up.

Cheers :smile:

I have a cheapo reader, not sure what it will pick up though tbh. Need to invest in an rstuner myself. Im in Heywood if you want to give a quick try? My mate has it at the minute but if you want to give it a go i could meet you at Prettywood Burger King sometime.

dan's cast offs.
Enough for me to notice it, I can feel it through my seat too.

just guessing without seeing it though sorry.

re RS tuner as diagnostic, used it for the first time the other day, didn't pull any codes up on a phase 1 WITH management light on!!!!!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I might have to drag my lazy arse along in that case! Is it any good?

Cheers mate.
It is mate, it'll read every fault stored in the computer. I'll save screen shots, clear all the codes and rescan to see what comes back up. Remind me closer to the time as i know i'll for get my laptop otherwise.

It is mate, it'll read every fault stored in the computer. I'll save screen shots, clear all the codes and rescan to see what comes back up. Remind me closer to the time as i know i'll for get my laptop otherwise.
Thanks Gav I'll have to try and remember myself!

Reminder :)

I have one of those Renault Clip copy's mate, I'll be at that meet on the 4th up your way if it can wait couple more days?

Where did you get yours? i've been looking into these as all i have is a snap on scanner which is miles away from what clip does. I've read there limited compared to what i would of used in the dealer but as long as i can get proper DF codes and some live data i'll be happy.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you get yours? i've been looking into these as all i have is a snap on scanner which is miles away from what clip does. I've read there limited compared to what i would of used in the dealer but as long as i can get proper DF codes and some live data i'll be happy.

From here mate: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...tic-interface-Renault-Can-Clip/596683759.html

It is worth it, you do get proper fault codes with them, just don't go trying to program with it.