ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have their own fax to email service?

Rav4
Hi,

We currently use eFax, but they have been a pain and wacking up the pricing.

Tried Gamma's fax to email service, shocking.

Considering creating our own service and putting it in our own data center.

Any of you lot do this?

Thanks,

G

E39 530i
Here he is. Was thinking while on the plane if anyone uses fax to email. I use to use a company called 4freetele (don't think it was free) service was very good never had major issues with them.

Rav4
Here she is......... hahahaha.

We use it a little bit, got about 15 numbers.

I'll check them out.

I think I might look at some other alternatives.

Would love to create an online PBX too, just for simple things.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
We use GFI Faxmaker with a 100 user license as we're massive fax users.

Works a treat. The biggest cost you'll see if you setup your own fax server is the ludicrous costings of the faxboards. Our Dialogic PCI 2-port ISDN card was circa £4k, but you might be able to get a cheaper option given the number of users you're likely to have.

Apart from receiving faxes, we use it a lot for sending out confirmations and purchase orders. Simply click print in the app, select Faxmaker as the printer and it opens up a new mail window in Outlook, along with the fax attachment. Simply type in the receiving fax number, followed by @faxmaker.com and away it goes.

​D.

^We use faxmaker too. Pretty good although it falls over occasionally. I can't believe the amount of people that still request to use faxes though.