ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone heard of Oakfields in hampshire

Yup, our work bought the very last MG ZR built by the MG Racing Division from there, mint car...

170225829-L.jpg

198954828-L.jpg

If I won the lottery do you reckon I could get the SVA signed off for that DBR9?!

Chris, how come your employers race cars? Uni of ports. most certainly don't!

We've built a Motorsport Engineering School at Castle Combe, very very popular, get students from all over the country. Students build and maintain race cars, they do customer cars but also run their own in the Castle Combe Championships and further afield. Last time I checked we have a Ultima GTR, Formula Ford x2, MG ZR Rally, Saxo VTS, Formula Renault, and they've got a Sports Protoype which is going to run on fuel grown at our Agricultural Centre.

Here is the Formula Ford which has done very well this season...

173246904-L.jpg

We've just merged with Salisbury College as well, world domination!

Why am I always 15 years too late lol

ex Salisbury College Radio and Journalism student, no bloody race car engineering in my day!

Well I suppose you're pretty damn close to Castle Coombe - No race tracks here or near Portsmouth.

Indeed, they are linked to our Lackham Campus (Lacock) which is only a few minutes up the road. They published some of the pics I've got of their cars on track in the latest Wiltshire College publication today, so proud ;)