ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steves' PH2 200T

S-JM

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Also not sure who was peddling the petrol blue round (possibly @MLB ?) but really enjoyed trying to keep up for the few laps I was behind, you were rapid! I know we swapped places a couple of times towards the end, sorry if I was getting in the way!

Reactions: MLB

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
"In his natural habitat, the gnome tries desperately to fix his mistakes"
200.gif

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Also not sure who was peddling the petrol blue round (possibly @MLB ?) but really enjoyed trying to keep up for the few laps I was behind, you were rapid! I know we swapped places a couple of times towards the end, sorry if I was getting in the way!

Ah that was you! Was definitely a good couple of laps, had to work the car hard to keep up with you!

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
"In his natural habitat, the gnome tries desperately to fix his mistakes"
View attachment 1704145

There was a moment you walked out the garage and had clearly had enough of my s**t, I can't remember who I turned to (possibly @RustyMojo) and just said "who's going to tell Rob his cars spent longer on the ramps than the track"

I want you to know karma will bite me for this. Very hard.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The car went surprisingly well on track Steve, thanks for being my only ride of the day. And for taking me out on track👍. The more experience I have of the mk4 RS the more puzzling it is that they were slated so badly by the press when launched. Shame you're selling it but plenty of other cars to try I suppose.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
you were flying out there, went very well.

Im just starting to get used to the mk4 platform on track and absolutely loving it, CSF was the first time ive tried it with all the aids turned off