ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in South Woodham, Essex or near

BMW 320d Sport

The South East Essex area probably has more Cliosport members per square mile than anywhere else in the country!

BMW 320d Sport

And Im in Southend. So is Dash.Ermmm, who else.? Goin by login names The Blue Turk also in Southend, Yogi in Rayleigh, Rockport over at Basildon, Rob up in Chelmsford, and Glenn (?), other Essex boys a bit further afield, Leigh down in Romford, Wongy and Ivan over in Grays area, Tony up that way as well...theres loads.

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 03 July 2003
GTI Girl (clare) and Night.icon (John) live near Chelmsford.

Hello, there is also Moddin_Mad around here somewhere Essex Lad who i think lives in Chelmsford, im sure theres others.

so I take it well be seeing you at some events in the not to distant future??

yeah me and alex (moddin_mad and essex_lad) both live near chelmsford town centre.mc donalds near riverside has a large car park why dont we all meet up somewhere like there.

Jas,

What colour is your Clio then ? Ive only ever seen another, silver, with masses of body kit on it !

MarkRS - bet you love working in SWF dont you.. ?

I will have to keep an eye out for the next meeting/s !

See you around !

Im from canvey, but im often up in South Woodham as a mate lives down there, he lives opposite the Whalebone pub i think its called?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

M111KES, that kitted silver one youve seen is Dave.
I have a silver mk1 172 and a red 16v. I always keep an eye out for other clios so Im sure to see you soon.

172nightrider, yep, SWF is ClioSport HQ. I take it you live near Leez Priory? Im getting married there in a few months!! You must live really close to GTI Girl?

I live in Romford but im oftern at Wickford near South Woodham cos thats where my mum lives and she cooks a wicked roast (ROLL ON SUNDAY);)

Next friday sounds good...Riverside (Chelmsford) is a good place to meet !

8pm ?

I have a Focus RS for the weekend....am interested to see how the two compare !

Anyone else driven an RS ?

If anyone from SWF or the surrounding areas sees a Focus RS this weekend...its me...Ill be back in the CUP on monday !

Cheers,

Mike

Jas,

What colour is your Clio ?

...I assume you havent seen me in the FRS yet around Woodham ?

Have you lived in Woodham for long ? Did you go to Willy De school ?

Hopefully see you about!

White16valver - lets just say the tyres will be de-burred shall we !?!

Today driving in to Basildon/Lakeside/Bluewater...everyone, even people in 106 Mardi Gras diesels want to race you ! In the CUP, I dont get that so much...feel like I need to lock the doors when driving the FRS !

p.s..I dont like the turbo lag...much prefer the N/A engines...i.e..CUP !

Cheers,

Mike

Quote: Originally posted by M111KES on 05 July 2003

Jas,

What colour is your Clio ?
p.s..I dont like the turbo lag...much prefer the N/A engines...i.e..CUP !
Jass car is..... Silver. (Suprise suprise! Is anyone else fed up with silver yet?! ;))

And turbo lags a lot more bearable with a Dump-valve ;) he he he