This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I am assuming (waiting for a mate to drop my car back), that it's going to need a direct power supply to the battery, seeing as I'm planning on getting an/some amp(s), would it be wise to get a big power cable coming through to the cabin to save me having to mess around with that in future?
I can use an earth behind the dash somewhere I would've thought, other than that is it plug and play ?
Ok took it out there, doesn't plug and play, but then again there are only two wires going into the iso connector (red and blue).
Have just tried giving it an earth (holding it on the chassis below the lighter socket) and it powered up, but I think I can get away with pulling the earth wire out of the original ISO plug and taping them up.