ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know how to get revenge on ebay scammer??

Status
Not open for further replies.
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Basically I had my ebay account hacked. they listed 800+ items and ran me up a bill of just under £2000!

I've managed to sort it eventually, after almost 2 days of pi**ing about!! :mad:

but I have the sellers Paypal email address that payments were suppose to go to! :evil:

Anyone have any ways to get anonymous revenge on the f***er? im thinking spam!!!!! p**n sites, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
  1 Series Coupe
that may not work... he might of just made up that email address for the purpose of hacking your account... he wont be bothered.. lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Basically I had my ebay account hacked. they listed 800+ items and ran me up a bill of just under £2000!

I've managed to sort it eventually, after almost 2 days of pissing about!! :mad:

but I have the sellers Paypal email address that payments were suppose to go to! :evil:

Anyone have any ways to get anonymous revenge on the fuker? im thinking spam!!!!! p**n sites, etc

I've a better idea. Get his IP address, go round to his house and knock his f*cking head clean off. Cheeky c*nt.

1 Series Coupe

I've managed to sort it eventually, after almost 2 days of pissing about!! :mad:

Anyone have any ways to get anonymous revenge on the fuker? im thinking spam!!!!! p**n sites, etc

I've a better idea. Get his IP address, go round to his house and knock his f*cking head clean off. Cheeky c*nt.

i'm liking that idea!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
it was some chinese bloke by the looks of the addy!

and the email address must have been setup for paypal, as it said to send all payments to that email address.

Fabia vRS
am i right in thinking you can find out a ip address from a email address?

you can do a tracert by using a decent program, forgot what its called now.

it tells you the address of the ISP, not the actual individual

i like the way you throw random words in there to look like you know what you are on about :rolleyes:

a traceroute has fúck all to do with finding his location, isp, or anything else other than the route over a network that it takes to get from your machine to his IP address, and even more probable is the fact that he has icmp disabled on his router, and he may have even gone through a proxy to send mail, and used a free mail provider, or not even used his own internet connection.

None
Bomb Nigeria - should do the job!!! (this is not a racially motivated comment btw most ebay/419 scams come from Nigeria)

Clio 172 Mk2
you can do a tracert by using a decent program, forgot what its called now.

it tells you the address of the ISP, not the actual individual

i like the way you throw random words in there to look like you know what you are on about :rolleyes:

a traceroute has fúck all to do with finding his location, isp, or anything else other than the route over a network that it takes to get from your machine to his IP address, and even more probable is the fact that he has icmp disabled on his router, and he may have even gone through a proxy to send mail, and used a free mail provider, or not even used his own internet connection.

are you some sort of idiot?

can you explain to me what this is "if i dont know what im talking about"?

http://www.download.com/NeoTrace-Pro/3000-2648-10015211.html

This enhanced traceroute program gives you more feedback about failed connections than most other traceroute programs. If you cannot reach a particular site on the Internet, you can use NeoTrace to test the site before calling your ISP to complain. Most often, you will discover that your ISP's network is just fine and that the network your favorite site is on is actually the problematic one. By using NeoTrace, you will enhance your understanding of your network connection, the sites you visit, and the machines to which you connect. Features include printer and HTML output, a detailed Whois display, international domain support, continuous ping update availability, configurable node labels, instant browser access to nodes, automatic update checking, and more. NeoTrace Pro also includes hacker reporting to HackerWatch, mail server tracing, expanded geographical data, a powerful new map engine, and more.
The latest version of NeoTrace Pro adds Internet Explorer integration, Node View, expanded geographical data, and more.

Yes, you can get ISPs addresses using this program, punch in a web address, a IP address, and it tells you who is hosting it.

Try thinking before opening that big gob of yours

Fabia vRS

This enhanced traceroute program gives you more feedback about failed connections than most other traceroute programs. If you cannot reach a particular site on the Internet, you can use NeoTrace to test the site before calling your ISP to complain. Most often, you will discover that your ISP's network is just fine and that the network your favorite site is on is actually the problematic one. By using NeoTrace, you will enhance your understanding of your network connection, the sites you visit, and the machines to which you connect. Features include printer and HTML output, a detailed Whois display, international domain support, continuous ping update availability, configurable node labels, instant browser access to nodes, automatic update checking, and more. NeoTrace Pro also includes hacker reporting to HackerWatch, mail server tracing, expanded geographical data, a powerful new map engine, and more.
The latest version of NeoTrace Pro adds Internet Explorer integration, Node View, expanded geographical data, and more.
Yes, you can get ISPs addresses using this program, punch in a web address, a IP address, and it tells you who is hosting it.

ok, neotrace the IP address from the headers of a message from a free hotmail address which was accessed via a proxy.

neotrace will tell you f**k all about where the bloke is apart from maybe the country if you are lucky.

Golf GTI 1.8T
^ lol how obvious is that!

type in a hotmail address and its gonna give you the address of their servers not the bloke who sent it hahaa

Clio 172 Mk2

ok, neotrace the IP address from the headers of a message from a free hotmail address which was accessed via a proxy.

neotrace will tell you f**k all about where the bloke is apart from maybe the country if you are lucky.

the guy asked this
Originally Posted by Pettsi

I just answered a straight forward question :) , you are correct though, it will only give out contact information for the ISP. If the user wants to report the problem, he should get in contact with their ISP who will look into i, chances that anything will happen will be slim mind you

Fabia vRS

the guy asked this
Originally Posted by Pettsi
I just answered a straight forward question :) , you are correct though, it will only give out contact information for the ISP. If the user wants to report the problem, he should get in contact with their ISP who will look into i, chances that anything will happen will be slim mind you

ok, apologies for throwing a spastic about it, but i was looking at the end solution, not what the bloke had actually for.

I hate that they've added multiple quotes into the replies now. End up with massive amounts of unnecessary text filling up screen real estate.

If I get RSI from using my mouse scroller, I'm going to sue ClioSport!

Fabia vRS
I hate that they've added multiple quotes into the replies now. End up with massive amounts of unnecessary text filling up screen real estate.

If I get RSI from using my mouse scroller, I'm going to sue ClioSport!

here, have an rsi for free :)

Clio_RSi_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.