ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nigerian scammer bought my item..grrrr

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
I hate eBay!!! The I've just sold something which was bought by a Nigerian scammer, b*****d - he managed it even though it was a UK auction only.

He's claiming he's paid but of course he hasn't and is demanding I send it straight away.

FFS, I'm so pissed off :mad: Now I've had to contact eBay to sort it out and it'll have to be relisted etc etc. I can't find any way of calling them either, I hate e-mail. I'm worried he'll find a way of clearing out my Paypal account. In fact I should contact them as well.

This was the first message I got! Maybe someone could give him a call for a chat..

[FONT=&quot]Hello Friend, I am Williams Makio-Rosenberg. I am from United Kingdom. I am very sorry for the late response, My grandfather fell sicked couple of days ago and I have been supporting him in this time of struggle for our family, so i have been staying with him at the hospital here in The UK, please bear with me and be understanding. I am happy that i bought your item, actually i bought this item for my 21yr old son who is currently studying at the University Of Ibadan, as a lovely birthday gift to him, as i should have done this earlier, but i was kinda busy throughout these days ago and i am so sorry for not getting you aware of the shipment. I have just sent the payment via PayPal to your PayPal account and the money has been deducted from my account immediately i received the confirmation email for the payment from PayPal. Moreover, i have included more than enough fund to the payment for the shipping of item, in order to cover the shipping and insurance expenses and the stress it may cause you. So kindly get me informed immediately the item is shipped today and make sure the item is shipped strictly via FIRST CLASS (REGISTERED ROYAL MAIL) only....Just declare it as a gift item. You can reach me on (07930194429)

This is the shipping address:

Temitope Adewale
22, Anfani Layout
Off Ring Road
Ibadan
Oyo State, 23402
Nigeria.
West Africa.
Telephone Number: +2348030719160

[/FONT]

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had this with my PSP I sold.

Be careful as he also was sending spoof Ebay messages about threatening to suspend my account etc and tbh they did look kosher!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
all i need is your bank account number your sort code and we can remove the pigeon from your account

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  EV (s)
Phoned him, nice guy.
Got music on in the background.

Told him sorry wrong number.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tell him no money has been transferred to Paypal so you are contacting eBay for advice. Ignore all contact until you get a reply from them

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
I've reported it to eBay so hopefully they'll sort it out. I won't contact the guy at all.

How fooking annoying. Told Paypal as well, although not a lot they can do.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate scamming to*ssers ! Let me guess, you sold a mobile phone ??

I sold a mobile on there once, the 'winner' was nigerian too & he wanted to display it in his shop:S Reported it, they banned him & refunded my listing fee:)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate scamming to*ssers ! Let me guess, you sold a mobile phone ??

I sold a mobile on there once, the 'winner' was nigerian too & he wanted to display it in his shop:S Reported it, they banned him & refunded my listing fee:)

Same here. I sold a phone and the same thing happened. What pisses me off is the fucker gets your name and address for free! cuints

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
It was a camcorder! Ironically I sold two mobile phones with no problems...

Pisses me off so much! I expect they'll ban him but it's such a pain in the arse.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ph quick
yeah some t**t bought it now on my mp3 player the other day, got a fake paypal payment notification through as well. just relisted it straight away, they now have -4 feedback and naru'd... Filed the dispute so got the fvf back but its so annoying that you dont get the listing fee back as it cost me nearly 3 quid to list!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Can just relist it? OR offer to the next person on the bidding list?

Just make sure you don't use any links to ebay/ payal sent by email for a while.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
Result, he's already been banned by eBay. He'd already notched up a feedback score of -4 with some nice angry feedback!

Look up user karenkiki0 hehe

I've offered it as a second chance to the next bidder.