ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know how...

A red missile

Fast or long you can drive after having to use that can of squirty white smeg to inflate a tyre? Got a flat at work today and had to use it, didnt go more than 40 though. Cant get it sorted till 10am tomorrow morning so it has to sit overnight, will this be safe??

Any advice would be a big help peeps :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

The tyre foam goes hard in the tyre, which is why the tyre will need to be replaced, it will stay inflated.

I got a flat after leaving my house, was 100yrds down the road, used the tyre foam and took the car home, i then went to germany for a week, came back and drove the car (going no more than 40) to the tyre place for it to be replaced.

It should be fine..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i think it is something silly like 20 miles or something. might be even lower if i recall

its in the docs with the car about it.

A red missile

Cheers peeps, needs to be replaced? yippee 6 weeks old and a new tyre needed - wonder if this is the start of a jinx :confused: