ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know or found

Depends on tyre construction and size, geometry, weight shift and roll pitch and roll camber change etc etc.

And best camber varies with the lateral G's you will be pulling, as diff corners will give different cross tyre temp changes.

But for a stock 172 on 15's, about 1.2 deg is sufficient if your capable of pushing things.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
cheers, i've fitted gaz coilovers today (182 ones with a little help from my diegrinder :) )
gonna nip down to lazalign next weekend to set everything up (i know the boss man down there) so we are gonna spend some time on it and see what we can do
now the coilovers are fitted its obviously running some positive camber.
any data would be gratefully received

10-15 minutes toe OUT on the front.

1-1.5 deg neg camber.

WHen setting up make sure you have your tie rods and the rod ends EXACTLY the same length from the inner joints, this will prevent you having different bump steer settings on offside/nearside.

You can raise/lower the front/rear relative to eachother to affect from castor. The more castor the better, since you dont have an adj mount.

Thats about all you can do really.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
ooh, one more question, camber bolts. where's best to get 'em
....i've already hacked one bolt hole on each, don't wanna do the other, so i think my best bet is a pair of camber bolts