ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know why there's high pitch beeping sound when Iput my hear near the wheel?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Re: Anyone know why there's high pitch beeping sound when Iput my hear near the whee

Uuuhh, no.

Re: Anyone know why there's high pitch beeping sound when Iput my hear near the whee

When the car's stationery... it's like a constant whirring noise :/

Fiesta ST-3

iput my hear near the whee?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

A whirring noise and a beeping noise are two completely different noises. Which one is it and where exactly is it coming from

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

IIRC, just like hearing the sea by putting your ear close to a shell, you can hear the Dieppe ferry if you listen really carefully in any Renault made since 1994.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

Lmao!

Titanium 182

Is this one of those threads again ?