ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone local to Medway??

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
So...
I've always been partial to a bit of a whole day spent cleaning and tidying up the car, but detailing is something that I would love to learn more about and such.
I've been reading my way through some of the threads on here, and there is a lot to read, but to be honest, I'm a lot of an activist when it comes to learning.

Is there anyone local to me who is going to be detailing their car any time soon and wouldn't mind me coming to see/watch/learn and talk about what, when and why with the products etc??

I'm a quick learner, and am more than happy to help where you allow/instruct/want....

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm far from being a proper detailer mate but I like to have a go. I've picked most of what I know from people like Scrooge on here.

I have a DA but I've never really done proper paint correction with it. It's great for applying glazes though.

You're welcome to pop over one Sunday to see what my routine is albeit a fairly novice one.

I'll get Kyle 86 over for a bit of input too.

Like I say it's probably not considered proper detailing but it's a good place to start imo.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Just been reading the sticky about glazes, sounds like they're an alternative of sorts for correction if I'm reading right??

Sounds like a good idea, you're only over the bridge from me so sounds like an ideal place to start learning :)