ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone lowered on 18s

Mk2 Golf GTI

Seriously tempted to get 18s for my billabong, has anyone got any pics? i saw on bloke called andy basset in the pictures gallery, just wondered what problems im likely to face? probably lowering 60mm

hi m8,

if i was you id drive a clio thats set up like how u are thinking of doing urs, my m8s got 18s on his clio but hes only got -35mm springs, i drove his car and didnt like the ride.

im on the standard 15s but with -60mm springs and i fink thats the best set up, but it s down 2 personal taste, 18s do look cool tho!:)

pete

Lionel Richie

ANDY02 is the chap you need to speak too, i reckon itll fit no probs (it will be REALLY slow though!!)

Yeah i got eighteens and lowered it 6o mm on Pi Springs, it looks the b*ll*x! I aint even touched the arches and it dont rub i can get three in back and not a scrape!! It only rubs on full lock?/ and yeah it REALLY REALLY SLOW!!:mad: