ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone on here own a advent laptop?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Yes its falling to pieces, my cd drive has a mind of its own,screen flickers, cable is braking down inside the space bar is dodgy :) .

silver cup packed FF 182
i bought one yesterday just wondered if anyone had the 9115 model? when i have my laptop on there seems to appear a white tiny box with a orange fan blade symbol inside it that appears at the top of the screen near to the right side,has anyone else noticed it before? its the same symbol on the F2 key.

350Z GT
affirmative! great laptop imo, but i wish i had an apple macbook!

no you dont....ive had mine for about 6 months,cost over £1000. Has 3 cracks in the case next to the keyboard, soundcard is broken, screen brightness flickers every 15/20mins and the list does go on...

all of the faults are with the unit itself and its not me throwing it at the wall every 5mins. for example the case cracks, where it has the 'cool' magnets that shut it.. they are too strong and when the case is shut keeps on pulling the case towards them causing the case to crack, apple have acknowedged the design fault but cant fix it same day meaning ive gotta take 2 ferry journeys to the nearest apple store to fix it (1 to drop it off... 1 to pick it up again).... i wish i had an advent laptop!!

affirmative! great laptop imo, but i wish i had an apple macbook!

no you dont....ive had mine for about 6 months,cost over £1000. Has 3 cracks in the case next to the keyboard, soundcard is broken, screen brightness flickers every 15/20mins and the list does go on...

all of the faults are with the unit itself and its not me throwing it at the wall every 5mins. for example the case cracks, where it has the 'cool' magnets that shut it.. they are too strong and when the case is shut keeps on pulling the case towards them causing the case to crack, apple have acknowedged the design fault but cant fix it same day meaning ive gotta take 2 ferry journeys to the nearest apple store to fix it (1 to drop it off... 1 to pick it up again).... i wish i had an advent laptop!!

That's not typical Apple though.. my old Macbook Pro, I had for a year, and now my mate has it, is still as awesome as it was the day I bought it.
I took it everywhere with me and it got some serious everyday use..

Although, saying that, it has had a new superdrive, battery and charger.. but hey, it was a revision 1 Apple product :p