ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here work for a mobile phone company?

E87 118d M Sport
I've got a quick question I would like to ask referring to contracts.
Can't make a phonecall atm (at work) but can obviously get on here.

Thanks!!!

E87 118d M Sport
If you were going to Upgrade a contract over the phone (as an existing customer) you would ring up, give them your password, and then order the phone/set up a new contract/upgrade to a new term (whatever you want to call it).
If you couldnt phone up (cuz O2 arent offering it) and someone else went in for you, took all the relevant details, and then during putting the contract through (in store) you rang the person who the contract was for to confirm they wanted it obviously, can you see any issues?

Basically, the GF cant make it into a store tomoro (she works in a school.)
I am going to order my 4 in store, so is there any reason I cant upgrade hers too? Logically, I cant see a problem.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
She can have you put on the account to deal with things Mark, make up a passwrod together and that gives you clearance afaik.

E87 118d M Sport
Gives clearance for me to open a new contract in her name (with obviously all her paperwork etc). She has been with them for 5 years

172 cup
o2 have gone to s**t in the last couple of years. Its all about the new customer deals not the current customers

E87 118d M Sport
Well not really, cuz the iPhone is only available to existing customers lol.
But yeah, im not impressed with tomorrows arrangements one bit.