ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone online

clio williams, Ph1 172

Been up since before 2 am with a cold and on here cos i cant sleep. Anyonein the late night crew?

clio williams, Ph1 172

is it your job mate? Im at home just sat downstairs on the laptop. cant sleep cos i feel like sh*t. Didnt think anyone would be on

not really a job, but a side business to keep some money rolling in and help out people who cant afford the heads that most companies offer, and which rarely measure up.

im sat upstairs on the laptop and a mouse just ran across the living room....damn,looks like im goin hunting tomorrow!

clio williams, Ph1 172

oh no. get some traps down mate.

Where you from mate? have you got a 16V as well? You are pretty good with the mechanicals arent you?

the only 16V i have is a 172 in Hong Kong, but im in Bristol.....

mechanicals.......lol......i hope i am....haha

clio williams, Ph1 172

gimee a job mate, Hi 16v Clio.

I;m doin an engineering design degree at uni, need a job next year hehe. Know of anythin good?

depends what you want to do.........

im actually doin business studies which bores me to death.......but ive been around and working with engines for so long that its almost 2nd nature to fiddle.

clio williams, Ph1 172

weird. dunno why it didnt work.

im not sure what i wanna do to be honest mate. i am not as mechanically minded as id like to be. would like to start playin with engines a bit.

how old r u two.

oh ben u r slightly older than me haha hard to tell man u look young ......... so do i anyway congrats dude drinks on me when i see u next ok?

clio williams, Ph1 172

wimp lol.

im 22 on monday mate. where r u based. r u not workin tomorra or should i say today lol

clio williams, Ph1 172

bad luck mate. id hate workin nights.

I just cant sleep.

Might have the day off uni and play with mi car hehe

sales co-ordinator.....but i spend most my time in the workshop......i only deal with specific customers.