ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone recognise this car?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Why are you interested in that?! its ridiculously overpriced.

I fail, didn't notice the turbo part just the price, age and mileage :p

Last edited:
If it is 260 bhp i'd be wanting proof, it's also probably worth speaking to k-tec about the car as it's I don't think they have done tons of turbo conversions, so they will probably remember it

Frp'd Fiesta
If it is 260 bhp i'd be wanting proof, it's also probably worth speaking to k-tec about the car as it's I don't think they have done tons of turbo conversions, so they will probably remember it

cheers, they dont always do the work though do they? ryan k did his himself iirc

Frp'd Fiesta
iv got about £4600 so hopefully drop him down a bit. ryan k is on zsoc with me so ill have a word with what to look for etc.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Sure I saw this same one on Ph the other day for 6k.

I'd be after an extensive test drive on that, anythings a miss and your looking at big monies to get it sorted.

If its sound then that's a good buy, 260bhp, I'd imagine that's scared a few in its time