ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do people think of this?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That 182s a little suspect to me.

My money? Id be buying a phase 1 and pocketing the change for bits and bobs, for your assumed budget itll have less miles than both of those and be quicker

*pop goes the can of worms*

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
That 182s a little suspect to me.

My money? Id be buying a phase 1 and pocketing the change for bits and bobs, for your assumed budget itll have less miles than both of those and be quicker

*pop goes the can of worms*

I would but dont want to go so old among other more vein reasons.

I have a budget of £4.5 - £5K ideally

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Danny talks sense..

Mint Ph1 - ~£3k for fastest car which looks least like a 1.2 .. £2k left to cover insurance / mods / holiday.

:cool:

Must resist urge to post photos of mint Ph1 :eek:

Coupe/Defender V8
Oh Giraffe you are too kind :eek: (I kid)

On a slightly more hijacked note a mini meet date I can make would be spot on :D

Clio 172 Cup!
Do not buy from them never seen a good car come from that Place! My Mint 52 1 owner 172 Cup might be up for grabs Very soon! Lol!!;)

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Be very very careful buying from these. i work for a Subaru garage who have had so many cars to them bought from Keithley..

Just a heads up..

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
How much would you want for it? im looking for one at the minute

Go away, i want details first :rasp:

Do not buy from them never seen a good car come from that Place! My Mint 52 1 owner 172 Cup might be up for grabs Very soon! Lol!!;)

Any more details, how north west are you?

My car may be going as early as next week due to a guy at college being very interested, he just has to check out his insurance first.

Clio 172 Cup!
I am near southport Lads ;)

editclio.jpg

Clio 172 Cup!
Lol same as the one you was looking at! Each to his own and all that! ;) The only shade a proper Cup! comes in :cool: O and the odd silver one!

Good Luck hope you find a minter!:approve:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Lol same as the one you was looking at! Each to his own and all that! ;) The only shade a proper Cup! comes in :cool: O and the odd silver one!

Good Luck hope you find a minter!:approve:
Haha, well i was willing to sacrifice for a 182 but if i'm getting a 172 i'd rather get one i really like, and wont want to change for a while (well hopefully).

Clio 172 Cup!
Dont sacrifice m8 ;) There is a nice car just waiting for you to find it! And you will ;) Just might take some time but thats life!! :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dont sacrifice m8 ;) There is a nice car just waiting for you to find it! And you will ;) Just might take some time but thats life!! :D
Yes, well i have from whenever i sell this which should be before mid November, until the end of December to buy a new car.

Luckily i have the bike and my Mothers car to use, plus i have a van for work so i'm in a good position.