ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Trophy

Mk2 172
Thats expensive!!!! I still think trophys should be higher priced generally but that is alot higher priced than most for sale and mileage isnt low enough for it to be that price

Mk4 .:R32
Lol..Fletcher, I was being sarcy about it being a bargain. 10k for a trophy. Granted they should hold value better than normal 182s, but 10 freaking grand is nearing R27 money

Mk2 172
Lol..Fletcher, I was being sarcy about it being a bargain. 10k for a trophy. Granted they should hold value better than normal 182s, but 10 freaking grand is nearing R27 money

i still think they should hold their money like that because of their rarity.
Too many people selling them too cheap imo!!
Theres no reason at all why all the ones for sale shud add 500- 1000 to the price they are advertised for.
Currently they are only just a tad more expensive than a fully cupped packed 182 of the same yr and mileage etc which i think is wrong.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

oh i see.. ;)

I always check P'heads to see how much trophys are going for (as i'd love one) lately people are trying to sell them for IMO silly money.

i still think they should hold their money like that because of their rarity.
Too many people selling them too cheap imo!!
Theres no reason at all why all the ones for sale shud add 500- 1000 to the price they are advertised for.
Currently they are only just a tad more expensive than a fully cupped packed 182 which i think is wrong.

I dunno, the cup packed 182s with average mileage are going for around 6k, trophys are generally around 7.5-8k. So they're still a good 25-30% more expensive...

Mk2 172
oh i see.. ;)

I always check P'heads to see how much trophys are going for (as i'd love one) lately people are trying to sell them for IMO silly money.

dont blame them really. They are rare, an excellent car to drive out of the box (the best 182) and i think the cars value could be held up if people stopped selling them for only a bit more than a normal 182

Mk2 172
I dunno, the cup packed 182s with average mileage are going for around 6k, trophys are generally around 7.5-8k. So they're still a good 25-30% more expensive...

rentechs is 7250 but i kinda see wot u mean. not an awful lot more tho.

yeah I agree mate. I wouldn't mind a trophy...probably one of the only cars for less than 10k, that looks great, drives and handles well and will hold its value for time to come.

Personally don't think that one is worth £9,990 though lol. 8-8.5k maybe

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
dont blame them really. They are rare, an excellent car to drive out of the box (the best 182) and i think the cars value could be held up if people stopped selling them for only a bit more than a normal 182

I don't blame them either.. if i had one i'd try and sell it for as much as possible

rentechs is 7250 but i kinda see wot u mean. not an awful lot more tho.

Is this for sale again now then?

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I cant believe how people downrate the value of cars they already own.

We should be saying they are worth more & it might catch on.

I was in the market for an M Coupe a few years back and they were rock solid.

Given the cars reputation, Past & Current Press & a little less supply and the price could be held up.

When I am not in hurry to sell a car I usually price it up at the top of the market for the first month. Just to see.