ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone recommend iphone 3g screen protector?

6/468 17poo
I know this is a bit of a s**t question but theres loads to choose from, plus carphonewarehouse sell em for like £8?surely thats a bit steep?

Ryan

Banana
HMV do the Exspect silicone case with a free screen protector for a tenner :)

ipodskin.gif

Last edited:
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
I bought an Exspect one from HMV for like 6 quid.. it was mirrored too which was really cool. Unfortunately it had some random holes in it that basically wern't needed so I got another one on eBay which covered the whole screen with only one hole for the button.

When the screen is off it's a mirror, when the screen is on.... it's the screen. Only problems were you couldn't see very well in sun and it needed to be turned right up.

But anyway.... Should be between 5-10 pounds.

6/468 17poo
I went in the stussy shop in london and they had iphone cases in there so i bought one of them wanted a bit of fashion/waste of money type case :)

ill check hmv tomo it needs to cover the whole front of the iphone otherwise i think itll keep moving!

cheers people

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
Power support antiglare are the best as it seems. Much less smudge and fingerprints too.
As for skins the switcheasy ones are recommended. Ordered a switcheasy cabsule neo.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I got the one from the apple store. actually included 2 protectors and has been very good. cant tell its on!

be warned of 'sticky' protectors as they will come off easily. you want the ones that hold themselves on via static.

I bought mine from Carphonewarehouse for about 14 quid which includes both front and back covers.. i beleive they sell just the front one but im not sure where though.. Go for the back and front.. you wont regret it.

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
The invisible shield one leaves some kind of weird orange peel to the screens surface as it seems.

The invisible shield one leaves some kind of weird orange peel to the screens surface as it seems.

Makes the phone more grippy and less liekly to fall out of your hand.. Saved me from dropping it a few times. I highly recommend it.. although patience is needed in putting the back on.

SLK250 CDI
I moved the Belkin one I have from my original iPhone to the 3G, works fine. About £3-4 from eBuyer.

TBH the iphone screen is so hard it doesn't need a protector. I peeled mine off months ago because it was covered in scratches. Now, months of hard use later, the screen itself still doesn't have a single blemish on it. In fact the iPhone is the most robust phone I've had in terms of keeping its finish. Protecting a rock hard screen with a protector that will scratch = fail IMO :)

This is asuming that 3G uses the same screen material of course.