ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone see the news of the world today

Vee dub

Not good!

Certainly wont be tempted with that!

Good booklet to be fair tho, Im liking the golf

Astra VXR 17/05/07

That was the Mini Mpv thingy majiggie in the paper,it looks different to the new standard Clio as far as i know,it did say they are bringing a sportier version out.The Mini mpv thing is revolting though :sick:

Yes I read that article too but the one featured is for the 5 door model aimed at familys. It mentioned in that article that the 3 door one might be something different, i.e keeping it sporty. Apparently reno might have two clios in the range. I find it difficult to believe how reno can go from the williams, to the 172 to the 182 to that!

Quote: Originally posted by madmat on 14 March 2004
Someone at renaults been on the whacky bacci a bit 2 long me thinks!

ACID more like!

Volvo S60 D5

That looks like the current Scenic, no?

Saw sh*t loads of them (new Scenics) when I was in France a week or two back. Not too bad, but a lot better stuff around for the price.

Clio1400

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thats the modus

renault again onto a winner with that.

i can see serious sales with that. its ace!

It does look like a mini Scenic ! Why do they do this ! I cant even see the RenaultSport version being any good either ! OH DEAR ! The 172 may stay till the NEXT version after this !

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 14 March 2004

It does look like a mini Scenic ! Why do they do this ! I cant even see the RenaultSport version being any good either ! OH DEAR ! The 172 may stay till the NEXT version after this !
its not the clio its the Modus.

Octavia VRS

the new 2005 ordinary clio was in auto express a couple of months back - it basically looks like a shorter smaller megane, got the same kind of ass, mmn. I prefer the current clio to the 2005 one and this mpv one looks rubbish!!!

BMW 328 Ci

Why are all the small cars going all girly, apart from the clio i dont think i can think of a car that a young man could have cred driving.