ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen a nice example for sale at a good price?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't say better they are completely different! Don't drive anything alike. You need to look on YouTube.

there's a lot more drama to a v6! 172 182 and 197 are fun and fast!

172 Track Car
Honestly the best £12 you can spend if you own a clip sport! You can make it back on discounts with stuff like oil fairly quickly!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Bens itb'd 197 comes with the full interior too... Jus' sayin' :eek:

fyi kangosport... Cup spoilers do not prevent oversteer :p as I found out today... 197s are fairly tail happy

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
The only advice i can give is don't jump in after you feel you've been waiting around for ages for "the one" to pop up

I waited and waited for an inferno with cup packs to come available on my door step

Ive never even heard of an inferno? Sounds good though.. Any pics

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
"nsf, nsr & osf window regs need replacing"

If you have 10k to play with i would be looking at better examples myself, 3 doors ftw!

Don't need to spend it all lol, sometimes its nice to drive round in cheap and cheerful.. Id stress too much if it was minty fresh.. He reckons £400 will fix it all.. Think someones going after it, he's had 6 offers since I posted.. Gazumpers lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Buy a trophy mate, you can get a nice example for £5,000 now with plenty of change should you wish to increase the performance.

Since I've had mine I've had 3 offers to buy it....I've only had this current trophy 2 weeks but it seems to catch the eyes of many people, the same people that never battered an eyelid to my previous 1*2's.

Oh also, ask Sir Dave for the Cliosport layer cake table....it says it all

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Buy a trophy mate, you can get a nice example for £5,000 now with plenty of change should you wish to increase the performance.

Since I've had mine I've had 3 offers to buy it....I've only had this current trophy 2 weeks but it seems to catch the eyes of many people, the same people that never battered an eyelid to my previous 1*2's.

Oh also, ask Sir Dave for the Cliosport layer cake table....it says it all

Hi Mate, whats the layer cake table? This looks decent http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...7-BHP-%29-ONLY-46k-%A36000&highlight=clio+itb what do you think.. Seen few trophy's for sale, there all miles away.. Will wait for the right car instead of being impatient as usual..

Audi A5
You buy a 1.2, you take sh1t.
You join Cliosport, you take more sh1t.
Your post count gets a little higher, you take less sh1t.
Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere of Trophy ownership and you've forgotten what sh1t even looks like.
Welcome to the layer cake.

layercake table ;)