ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen this b4?? (Valver)

clio2.gif

not seen it before

clio 172 ph1
yeah seen it before. Used to be my mates car. It is very nice had a lot of money spent on it.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Yea seen pics of it on here before I love it, dont like the mirrors or the front bumper though

1.8 Civic EX
the owner joined cliosport and put it up for sale if i remember correcty. Seem to remember a pic af it sitting on a rolling road??

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it was up for sale the other month. Its round my way now, seen it the other week. Aint my cuppa!

Yeh i agree, i dont normally like heavily modded clios but that does look good imo. Only thing i'd chuck would be the nitrous just for a purge kit and the flamer. I like the rims.. sam

The original owner lives in Devon. He sold it a few month back. I was so close to buying it but it fell thro. One of the nicest clios in the country imo!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yea i know this car he lives in bath i go to the same college as him but a year above and yes he only has nos for the purge lol i dont like it at all to be fair.

Chocolate Bar™
i never understand people who spend that amount of money on a car and then stick it on springs

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Lol we call him moley, moley, moley at college as he has a nice big mole on his face, we were like instead of spoiling a valver why didnt you get that removed, lol sorry for anybody with moles that may be on this forum especaily the garden type.