ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone spray 2 pack ?

after some help i just got some 2 pack paint to spray up some bits for my car,
I have sprayed cars with cellulose without any problems

but opened the tin and the paint looks black its ment to be 449 blue, added 1 parts paint 2 parts thinners then i can see streaks of the right clolour blue but still looks black. Tryed adding more thinners nothing still black

oh and i have shaken it

please help its driving me mad :mad:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Get stirring it. I painted my garage floor and I stirred the paint really well it looked really dark. I painted a bit and thought something was wrong, so really stirred it hard and scraped the bottom of the pot and everything... suddenly it changed colour.

Punto/Clio GTT
yea as cake says, if the tints are stuck on the edges (as even .9 of a g will send colours off)
then it needs a good scrape as shaking it wont work

yeh i will give that a try but i looks like im just gona have to put it in a body shop thanks for your help :D

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
2 pack is commonly used in bodyshops

but u need full breathin apperatus for it cos its deadly if it gets on your lungs

my mates jus done some stuff on his corsa c with cellulose n it was hard to get hold of but it looks really good