ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone tried Cif Bathroom Mousse on springs, arches etc?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Just a thought really. I'll probably get flamed for it.

Given that it is difficult to get in to really scrub these areas with the Apex fitted, would a coat of this stuff left to soak do any good?

106 GTi
I would just spray Meguiars All Purpose cleaner, or there Super Degreaser or Autoglym Engine and Machine Cleaner or Motorcycle Cleaner under there myself, let it dwell and rinse with a hose.

But each to there own, when there are products designed to do the job - proven in results and safely I would not risk it.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Used it on my wheels, didn't think that much of it. I like the thought of the foaming action though with the Cif.

Last edited:

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
no the bathroom stuff, i dont have them wheels on anymore though. I just use soap and water now! Oh and a cloth not into spending fortunes on cleaning my car, its for driving not cleaning! lol

My car is washed regularly though.