ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Tried This ?

Clio MK 4
I've used R222 and found it gave a nice finish. Not the longest lasting though. Not tried that one but i assume it's the same but better. For a bit extra i'd get Swissvax onyx though

STEALTH RAIDER
As said above, i used the P21s that has been rebranded to R222 a few years back before i switched to sealants and its good value for money for what you get. I can only expect the new P21s to be better. Durabilty from the R222 will be around the 2 week mark. I can only guess that the P21s has upped its game into its price band so expect the usual 4 week period onwards. Application was very easy and getting it on your plastics wasnt an issue either.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
it must really shine for it to be worth using if it only lasts 2-4 weeks? Is it easy to apply / remove when layering then?

Would Z8 not be a suitable alternative when comparing performance

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Probably the best looking wax sub £100 but it'll last about 4 days in the country about the same in your warm climate.

Okay for the summer if you don't mind re-applying every weekend mate even in Spain.

I wax every 2-3 weeks so thats a no-no lol, would swissvax onyx be the same sort of time ? I've just ordered victoria wax for the familys cars but i want something a bit better for my car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Get Onyx. On black and in a lovely climate it's perfect. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You're welcome mate. I think it's bang on for what you need.

Even look into Zymol titanium and compare. :)