ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used R222 100% Wax?

106 GTi
Worth reading up on Detailing World there has been some discussions on there. Will grab a pot once all my normal P21s has gone.

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
Interesting, if it gives the same results as and still doesnt have great durability then I cant see myself justifing the extra tenner!
Mind you just read that it should get an extra months durability due to increased carnuba content, maybe worth a shot? I think I might give it a go once I've been paid!

Clio 200/Clio 182
Pretty impossible. Solid 100% carnuaba wax is ROCK SOLID. Aswell as the cost. Can't be true.

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
For the record the 100% refers to the volume of carnuba, for example the old P21s contained carnuba and beeswax, however this only contains carnuba wax, plus the usual oils etc.
R222 wont give a percentage of carnuba in the wax, however do say it is quite high. Found all this out on DW!

Last edited: