ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used to own a blue 182 - M13 TYN?

Trophy
Just seen it on a local traders pitch, looked pretty tidy, grey turinis, cliosport sticker in the back.
Anyone on here?

Mat.

yes mate that would be me had no trouble at all with it . it had a full service last month and went through its mot no probs but there was a note about rear tyres still legal but getting low .if you need to no anything pm me cheers martyn

Trophy
yes mate that would be me had no trouble at all with it . it had a full service last month and went through its mot no probs but there was a note about rear tyres still legal but getting low .if you need to no anything pm me cheers martyn

Don't suppose that included the cambelt?

Mat.

had a phone call from the police the car was stolen from off the forcourt of burbage motor company now back on its old plate hv05obj so buyers beware

Golf R soon...
Blast from the past, used to be my old car! Traded it in at a Vauxhall dealer for my mk4 R32