ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone wanna fit a heater matrix for me?

BMW M3 - For Sale!
i'm in hertfordshire/north london if anyone wants to give it a go

there might be a little sumthin waitin for ya! ;)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
wat a b**ch of a job! lol u mite aswell leave it mate coz its summer now! y wud u want heat? ;)

BMW M3 - For Sale!
wanna sell the bloody thing... it causes me too much trouble! it does not like me AT ALL!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
its summer! who da hell is gonna come 2 see the car on a sunny day and ask if the heater works? haha!

Golf GTI 1.8T
^^ thats a good point!!

wait till the hottest days to sell it. f**k knows how you managed all winter without it.

u33db said:
Good luck!
Definetly.

No one in their right mind changes them.. :rasp:

Ok, Mat changed mine whilst I held the dash forward.. but something along the lines of "I'm *never* changing one of them again" was said.. :quiet:

Mine was slightly easier too.. as I had no steering wheel etc.. ! It was all off as the steering column was being changed.

Not a nice job.

M1TCH said:
^^ thats a good point!!

wait till the hottest days to sell it. f**k knows how you managed all winter without it.

I did a winter with no heater - it's not funny. It's actually colder because you *HAVE* to have cold air blowing to keep the windscreen clear.. freezing.

Never again.

Now, it's too hot with the new one! I tend to turn the heat down in winter! :rasp:

BMW M3 - For Sale!
Daz said:
I did a winter with no heater - it's not funny. It's actually colder because you *HAVE* to have cold air blowing to keep the windscreen clear.. freezing.

yup! wanna help me daz?