ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want to help my Girlfriend?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi everyone my girlfriend has just brought her first clio and would like some help with some minor modifications.

1. Firstly she would like to replace the interior light to pink, so if anyone could supply a link to where I can buy the bulb and also a walk-through would be much appreciated.

2. Secondly she wants to put pink neons in the footwells. I know from the past experience you can hook them up to the stereo power supply but a walk-through would again be appreciated and also a link to where i can buy them.

Anyhelp would be appreciated - many thanks

MrBrightside (aka Steve)

Btw her car is like the one below incase that matters and also it is an 2005 plate:

blackrenaultclio_02.jpg

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Pink is OTT in my opinion, it's much better just to leave those things as standard. Will look far better IMO, but all the best to her!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
for the neons you can link into the back of the ciggy lighter, that way they will come on and off with the ignition, pretty simple...to access the back of the ciggy lighter just removed the ash tray and then pull the cup holder out.

1 Series Coupe
'BULB SIZE - 11 x 38mm'

I am not sure... Give them a call: 0871 226 8785..

I will try and look it up for you hold on...

Clio
is she is doing any thing else, might be good to hear bout them, i got my first clio back in december and me being a girl wanted to pink it out! brother said to me hold on, dont think so lol, so ive just had to settle for jsut the odd bits pink, like on the dash there are them strips, come in silver blue grey, well i had them done pink! like bright pink everyone says how good they look i was shocked they come out so well!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Lol XmicheX give her a chance, she only got her car a little while ago ;-) ! I'l speak to her she what she says...