ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone warrington help with cold air intake

ARCTIC BLUE 182
Is there antone in the warrington area that could help me fit my cold air intake kit it is 70mm, and fit the funnel to the grill, tried this morning and gave up could not get at the grill. much appreciated thanks all.
Or tell me in detail how to do it
totally shi*e when it comes too cars
cheers

Chocolate Bar™
'daze' did a good guide on how to fit his which will be on the forum somewhere.

am in chester but work in warrington . have fitted me own could help you out just let me now when .

cheer's tim

ARCTIC BLUE 182
hi tim thanks for the offer mate, will work round you as you are helping me out greatly as iam really shi*e with cars, have got all the tools tho, so you let me know when you are free once again thanks

Maz

LY 200
Andy . .what length are you using ?? you need 1.5m and what induction kit have you got ..

Ben and Ad did mine and I am very happy with it .. ;)

ARCTIC BLUE 182
that would be telling maz!!!!!!!!!pmsl, have only got 1mtr length, is that not long enough? it is also 70mm will that fit in? have got a k&n genII minus heat shield.

Maz

LY 200
^^ hmmmmmmmm sure you will need around the 1.5m mark .. I did and only had a lil bit left .. did it come with the filter or did you buy it sep ?? :)

ARCTIC BLUE 182
Bought it from esp design, silver with two funnels 70mm £24 del. tried to get at the bottom grill today and struggled like a tw*t, and after 1hr was no furter so gave up and now people have voulenteered to help me, thank god have got no skin on my knuckles now lol, yours is in the bottom grill isn't it maz?

Maz

LY 200
^^ cup racers use fogs though don't they ?? :)

andyleigh said:
Bought it from esp design, silver with two funnels 70mm £24 del. tried to get at the bottom grill today and struggled like a tw*t, and after 1hr was no furter so gave up and now people have voulenteered to help me, thank god have got no skin on my knuckles now lol, yours is in the bottom grill isn't it maz?

Yep sure is mate and I needed just short of 1.5m .. drop Ben_p or Adtmits a pm and ask them :D sure they will help you out