ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone willing to help?

Italian 3.2 V6
Just after some support in trying to earn some money from my photography. Had a page going for a little while but only just starts pushing it recently, could do with help spreading the word/expanding my audience.

Got a few canvases printed, just need to frame them up and start selling with prices (next week!)

So any like's or shares would be much appreciated guys :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHotography/370333343076538

Hope the link works!

Cheers

I'd suggest mixing up the genre a bit.

You've clearly got a talent but the continual car shots gradually lost my interest - especially after opening on a marvelous landscape shot.

If you are aiming your market at car enthusiasts then perhaps I'm not being very helpful, but a mixture of cars, wildlife, landmarks and landscapes etc would gain the interest of all ages and show your talents off a lot better.

My lack of a Facebook account clearly hasn't helped in the above. I looked again to check they weren't random and I was unlucky.

When I clicked on your photos it showed exactly what I meant in fact.

It was the photo of your recent walk and the images that followed that I was looking at.

As you were!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Liked.
I set up a page last year but haven't really tried to push it.
I've managed to sell a few shots and I've got a few mounted prints in a gallery.
Need to try and push it more this year though.

Italian 3.2 V6
Great stuff :D again thanks for the kind words too.

Iv returned the favour to who ever has linked. Anyone else feel free to link up your pages here!