ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone with pics of anthracite rims?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
just been on the phone to the guys who do all of my wheel refurbing and they can do my turini cup alloys in anthracite, including a full blast, clean and machine and clear coat for £30 per wheel! i wouldnt mind seeing what they look like on a mondial blue cup? anyone with pics?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
a_76.jpg

mine dude :cool:

Audi Q7, Avalanche
are those black? they look a lot darker than the grey/silver finish im looking for although they do look good!

Mégane RS
^ Thats the gun metal colour isnt it, looks nice, my OZ anthracitres are slightly lighter in colour

carwheels2.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no but mine are quite a dark finish anthricite, you mean like a 182 finish? ,to be fair the photo aint the best, the wheels are in the shadow if you look, i'll have to take some better ones this weekend

Audi Q7, Avalanche
wow! now thats what im talking about! love the light grey/silver colour, thats what anthracite is to me and thats defo what im going to get on my blue cup! gorgeous! cheers ears!