ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone work for Apple?

BG182FF
Was wondering how many handsets i can buy at one time of the iphone 4s? i know theres not much stock but was wondering as im trying to get hold of some, thanks in advance

BG182FF
to try make some money :) does anyone know if they will work abroad if i bought them sim free? thanks

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I can't see why someone would pay £900 for something they can simply go to the shops and buy for £300 less.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
They sell them abroad for mega money. My friend works in the Apple store and they get people coming into the shop every day with gift cards with the exact right amount of money on them to buy 2 phones because the people paying them to go and buy them for them don't trust them with the money lol. Then the person who paid for the cards sells the phones abroad for profit.

BG182FF
selling for lots abroad as most places havent been released. does anyone know if they work abroad if i bought in UK though?