ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone work for o2

Clio 172 Cup
I do,

if your on contract(pay monthly) the phone should accept any sim card, if for some reason it doesnt or your using a pay and go phone you need to call customer services on 202/100 from your phone and ask for an "unlatching key".

good luck

Clio 172 Cup
cnt jus get a code like that!lol. the code is specific to each individual phone, but biojo is right, atm all phone we give out with contracts are not network locked, however some(or most) of our pay as u go phones are.

if you call customer services they should be able to get you the code. i belive the cost of the code varies on the phone and how long you have been a customer, eg n95 costs more to unlock than a SE z610i would.

hope this helps

Mustang, S13, AX GT
if its pay and go they are all locked. you need to give us a ring and provided you've had the phone for 12 months+ we can get one for you. it costs £15 and takes around 21 days to get one.
Customer Services will only cost you 25p to ring from your mobile so dial 4445 and follow the options for lost and stolen, it gets you through quicker.

Ex Ph-Quick
if its pay and go they are all locked. you need to give us a ring and provided you've had the phone for 12 months+ we can get one for you. it costs £15 and takes around 21 days to get one.
Customer Services will only cost you 25p to ring from your mobile so dial 4445 and follow the options for lost and stolen, it gets you through quicker.

Was a brand new phone so had to go to the market to get it unlocked cheers for the info.

Elliot