ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone work for Renault?

Skoda Fabia vRS
I have a MK 2 and was told by the dealer it wont need sorting?! :S

could you check mine dude? WK51 AYU

yours isnt showing anything at all under warranty history, and nothing under yellow OTS, however on the ICM first page it does mention it, id call your local dealer to confirm

is your catch rusty at all ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
I have never had a letter, my car is an import which I guess shouldnt matter? YU02JWK is my reg. I'll give em a ring, do they just simply spray WD40 on it or something?

yours isnt showing under warranty history, check with your dealer

Renault UK have never issued a recall on bonnet catches, according to the manager i spoke to the research they carried out on the bonnet catches did not warrant recall, and he stated VOSA agreed with Renault re this.
Because i maintained my car outwith Renault dealerships, according to the guy i spoke to, basically its my fault the bonnet flew up and caused over £700 worth of damage. Renault accept no liability whatsoever.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its not technically a re-call. Wasn't an official VOSA one iirc

They just sent everyone a letter and offered free inspections/replacements.