ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone's on here??

Clio Billabong 1.2
c_rich_mckee1.jpg

c_rich_mckee3.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
ok maybe my comment was a bit harsh, but it did take me by suprise thats for sure.
Apologies.

Shed.
yeah Rich_M's car.

Good guy, i like the car. its just been broken into, and i was there, saw the damage for myself.

If you want to ocntact him then google fast n modded.co.uk or somehitng like that.

Clio Billabong 1.2
Not my cuppa, but it's had time spent on it.
I like the interior but the picture wouldn't load up.
Anyone know how much the mods cost?

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
seen that at a cruise up sheffield about 3 months ago, ain`t bad, seen worse but not a lover of the paint work. bet alot of hard work as gone into it thou.

Da

Less
Yep, Rich's as said! I actually quite like it and can appreciate the time and money that's gone into it! :)

Clio Billabong 1.2
Yep, Rich's as said! I actually quite like it and can appreciate the time and money that's gone into it! :)

Yeah as I said it has had a lot of time spent on it.
Some kits you see are just slapped on and within minutes hanging off.
Do you know how much the mods were? Roughly?

you may know it, clio?
yeh was on tv on some car show, seen the guy on here a few times

he absolutly loves it lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
but yer like said it is/was rich m's hope he want mind me tellin every one!

his car got vandilised, very bad, every pannal/windown broken with a bat:eek: rich is takin the guy to court so wont say any more on that!

but the insurance have been lookin at it now for 2 week to see if it can be fixed or is a write off! rich is gutted, as anyone would if it was your car that you had put so much time into!

and

Its Rich M's car he doesn't come on here much for this reason.
coz all he gets in abuse:eek:

RenaultSport 172.
its at all the shows...

Donny 2007
FCS2007

etc.

not my cup of tea, but alot of top work has gone into it! :)

200 Gordini
his car got vandilised, very bad, every pannal/windown broken with a bat:eek: rich is takin the guy to court so wont say any more on that!

but the insurance have been lookin at it now for 2 week to see if it can be fixed or is a write off! rich is gutted, as anyone would if it was your car that you had put so much time into!

F**kin hell, Shame!

Hope he told the insurance about his mods then.

RenaultSport 172.
With a car with as many mods as that im guesssin he has...its not like a standard car, no one will blink an eye lid with alloys on...

mini cooper (RIP 172)
update on rich m - hope you dont mind rich, he bought a skyline yesterday! this one -
107_515.jpg

107_518.jpg

went for a quick spin in it and its ace, nice and fast!

when the turbo kicks in its fun and sounds ace:D