ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anywhere in Manchester that can fix my clio?

Needs the pre-cat O2 sensor changing.

I'm central Manchester and don't want to drive very far 'cos it drives terrible at the moment, will almost stall all the time.

Thanks.:cool:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
What car ? To be honest mate they can be a bit of tw4t to get out . You'd be better off taking it to a local garage or exhaust place who has an oxy acetylene bottle to heat it up first then remove it and refit your new one .

What car ? To be honest mate they can be a bit of tw4t to get out . You'd be better off taking it to a local garage or exhaust place who has an oxy acetylene bottle to heat it up first then remove it and refit your new one .

It's a phase 1 mate.

I'm close to thinking of scrapping the car and cutting my losses. I don't know if the sensor will fix it and I don't want to sink ££'s into a car which isn't worth much. I don't vitally need a car ATM anyway.