ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AOL v SKY

RB 182
Slight dilemma at the mo. Decided to switch to SKY broadband and phone because it was cheaper than AOL then ring up to get the MAC code and get offered upto 8mb, free router and unlimited phone calls for £6.99/m (ridiculous considering we are currently on 2mb for £20 or something!) The sky deal is £15 for upto 16mb, router, unlimited or £10 for evening and weekend. Just wondering what people would go for/past experience as we have been with AOL about 7 years now just never really bothered to change!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
im with sky and havent had problems yet! seems very good! havent had it that long though! a few months just!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
never been with either of them, but out of the 2...id go for sky. there seems to be a lot more people slating aol than sky. or at least, thats what i have picked up.

RB 182
Yer that's the general jist i'm getting from a lot of people also AOL is merged with CPW does that mean the phone service is Talktalk??

Citroen DS3 DSport
AOL are IMO terrible so I'd not recommend them to anyone. If you are happy though then I'm sure you have no real reason to move.