ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

APD new website

Fiesta ST
Certainly does, the "Home" button is at the bottom left of the grey area for me (Firefox v2). The others are in the right places. :D

2005 Nissan Navara
on the projects bit, you cant clickon any of them.

LOL

yes,,,,i know....that why it says at the top of the page

"gallery----under construction"

Same with some of the products links..."please check back for updates".

R27 - 77/500
is this your place stan??? where in carlisle are you??? i live near by and am wanting the manifold matching done sometime. thought i would have to travel miles away!!!

Clio v6
A couple of text glitches but otherwise it's neat and simple.

Good stuff.

Last edited:
  2005 Nissan Navara
jeese...the page is under construction...leave it there lol

if you need instructions outlining that there are no links, to stop u clicking the text repeatadly and wonder why nothing is happening, just say :p

Im based in Swansea...will be back up in Carlisle next your at some point.

jeese...the page is under construction...leave it there lol

if you need instructions outlining that there are no links, to stop u clicking the text repeatadly and wonder why nothing is happening, just say :p

Im based in Swansea...will be back up in Carlisle next your at some point.

I'm thick I need idiot proofed instructions.

2005 Nissan Navara
No, thats a more recent one CJ...hows the car running anyway?

Ben, aye planning on moving back up home to Carlisle, not sure when exactly, but sometime next year hopefully. Hopefully going to buy some industrial land, and build a new workshop.

Turbos.
You may be the most advanced powertrain developers in the universe for all i know, but the website doesn't suggest that.

2005 Nissan Navara
lol good job that the ability of an indiviadual or firm to carry out such work is not merited on their ability to build a website then. As it stands, its a nice simple website with all the necessary info. I cant stand over-complications, especially when navigating a site...I want to know what I need to know, and thats about it. I think ive fulfilled that criteria. Not bad for a first attempt at web design for myself, I dont think. If I feel the need to build a more "advanced" site, I'll pay someone...otherwise, this will do for now.

Ben,

Its probably busier than Swansea in terms of local trade, but benefits will include being closer to Scotland, and also greater catchment for the north of England. As it stands, as you'll know, people are willing to travel for quality work, so most of my trade comes from midlands, london area, yorkshire area etc. I dont think a move up north will harm the customers from further south, as Carlisle is equi-distant from them compared to Swansea...but like I said, theres greater catchment potential.