ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex -60mm Shocks and springs

I've been looking for some info on this item also, getting my mk2 ph2 lowered is at the top of my list!

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
I have these on my 1.2 16v. Transformed the handling. Can get tiresome on 1hr plus journeys though. Car feels firm and direct with them compared to standard. I have a slight knock from one of the rear shocks though over ripply undulations but nothing to worry about. It is worth drilling out your std renault rear donought bushes to fit the apex shocks as the apex bushes suck. Good luck, hope you enjoy them

Integra Type-R DC2
Well my drive to work is about 5 minutes, im very rarely driving for more than half an hour at a time, so im not too worried about comfort. If I do get these, might look for some powerflex bushes.

Personaly I wouldn't recomend the setup its to hard but its better than others at the price

I woulnd't recomend the bushes thoug.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i had the apex -60mm kit before my FK Coilovers, was awesome, FK's wern't much better (just went lower which was what i wanted)

best kit you can put on your car for the money, transforms the handling