ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apex eibach?

DUB mk2 golf gti!
why is apex cheaper where ever i see it fopr the springs tht is even tho they offer 40mm over eibachs 35 they allways cheaper!or is it me seeing things?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
eibach are a better spring by all accounts. supposed to maintain ride quality as well as improving the handling

VW ....
eibachs are a progressive spring ,less harsh a ride over the apex but still yield much improved handling .

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Got any in stock?? If you have I'll have a set. Still need to get the braided lines fitted as well.

BMW M3
How practical is a 30mm drop? Still torn between the pros and sports. Would prefer the less harsh ride of the pros but the drop of the sports.

How long is the waiting list Fred once Warren takes the last set?

Lionel Richie
whatever you want mate, i've still got your brake lines sitting here, i'll pick up the springs from the workshop next week

Lionel Richie
Justin182 said:
How practical is a 30mm drop? Still torn between the pros and sports. Would prefer the less harsh ride of the pros but the drop of the sports.

How long is the waiting list Fred once Warren takes the last set?

we should be able to get them in pretty quickly

pros and sports have the same ride quality IMO, nothing wrong with a 30mm drop

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice! I'll give you cash when I see you. Can you sort me out a de-cat as well? Been meanin to get all this sorted for ages.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Where's best to get them fitted Fred? Don't wanna take up any more of your sundays.​