ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apex pic request

172 cup
anybody got a 172 cup lowered on 40mm apex springs. wouldnt mind seeing what it looks like before a go ahead. cheers

172 turbo & BMW 1m
104_1448.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
Looks the part but I wouldn't get anything less than a decent set of coilovers on a sport.

Fiesta zetec s
Bought them from the for sale section on here allready painted. Their a really good job fair play.

S4 Avant
That's why you get them setup properly, beats putting a set of springs on that WILL ruin the handling.

Springs don't ruin the handling? In fact eibachs work very well with the standard dampers.

Coilovers can be set up for handling as much as you want, but ever tried driving over a bumpy b road on hard coilovers?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
yea they look good was wanting a set for the monaco

They are not to hard to paint. If you found a spare set, just in case you messed up.

Can either paint them fully that try to do the lettering by hand. Or use a liquid mask on them to mask the writing off.

They do look good though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Rumor has it APEX gives a very hard ride. My friend has the sportlines and they are a nice compromise.

172 turbo & BMW 1m
They are not to hard to paint. If you found a spare set, just in case you messed up.

Can either paint them fully that try to do the lettering by hand. Or use a liquid mask on them to mask the writing off.

They do look good though.

sounds good mate,whats liquid mask?

Monaco 172 - White 2120's
Rumor has it APEX gives a very hard ride. My friend has the sportlines and they are a nice compromise.

They aren't that hard on a normal drive. For some reason they go rock solid when you hit sudden bumps or drops though. I've had no problems with mine and they lower the car perfectly to fit my et35 speedlines

Clio 172 Cup
Love my Apexs, wouldnt change them for anything

100_1208.gif

100_1209.gif

Lee182 - Are they really 40mm? Im looking to get some new rear springs to sit me roughly where this is sitting, maybe slightly lower, but I was going to get 60mm Apex for my Cup?

Last edited: