ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

App Store not working?

This phone is starting to wind me up.

The App Store is now not working. I've just restored the phone to see if that makes a difference and lost all of my photos. So much for a backup at 10:38.

Now what the hell is wrong with it? Is this likely to be an iOS 6 issue? I search for an app, it comes up in the search bar, I click search and nothing happens. Same with my purchases in updates, no categories in the other sections either.

Yup. Mines down too. Says i've got a couple of updates, but can't access them. Guessing it's something to do with why iMessage and iCloud have been dodgy too.

Lotus Elise
I cant receive or make calls/texts (can whatsap on wifi) hmmmm might be because I havent paid my bill though.

And we're back. Well worth loosing a few months worth of photos, an hour of my time and reinstalling and downloading 10s of apps.

Honestly thinking of leaving them behind. Samsung.