ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Black Friday - 29th November 2013

£20 is better than nothing TBH! I am looking at getting a 5S so might as well wait until Friday to see whats what!

DB.

BMW 440i
My mom is picking my dad up a 64gb iPad air. Think it's usually about £30-£35 off, worthwhile if your buying anyway!

Rav4
Look at the 0% finance thread. I put a linky in there for student discount ;)

Better than Black Friday

Saw that, it's been around for a while, but thanks.

However, student discount + this, then it's more of a saving.

You changed your mind on Wordpress yet ? ;)

Saw that, it's been around for a while, but thanks.

However, student discount + this, then it's more of a saving.

You changed your mind on Wordpress yet ? ;)

Wait you can use both? That's good!

I'm trying to get myself to like it, but I'm failing.

Currently developing a site in it though (not finished yet as you will see). Just seems to be lacking compared to Joomla, however I know the customer will prefer Wordpress when it comes to editing content!

http://gjcbathrooms.co.uk/

Rav4
Wait you can use both? That's good!

I'm trying to get myself to like it, but I'm failing.

Currently developing a site in it though (not finished yet as you will see). Just seems to be lacking compared to Joomla, however I know the customer will prefer Wordpress when it comes to editing content!

http://gjcbathrooms.co.uk/

I believe you can use both, not sure though.. No reason for it not :) I hope the discounts are semi descent, shame there are no new apple displays that have been released yet.

Got a company developing one of our sister company websites using Umbraco, apparently amazing but seems a step backwards.

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
You can't use both. The black Friday store is a separate part of the website IIRC. If you're on the student site and click on black Friday, it redirects you to the main site.

Rav4
It's a discounted day, last Friday of every November. An american thing.

I think the UK has Cyber day, which is the following Monday.

DB.

BMW 440i
Just ordered a 64GB iPad air for my dad (off my mom), nice saving for her of £51. Pretty much paid for the smart case she was buying him!