ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

apple wireless keyboard

Fabia vRS
i want a cool looking wireless keyboard and the apple wireless keyboard seems to fit the bill.

anyone using it with a pc?

do i just need a bluetooth dongle to connect it?

any reason not to go for this keyboard?

Clio Trophy
I use an apple wireless keyboard with my imac but i can also use it when running windows. I presume you could do the same if it was for a pc but better to check first.

The only problems that i have with it is that there is no number pad on the rhs which can be slightly annoying when typing numbers for excel etc. because you have to use the ones located along the top. Also there is no delete button you have to press fn + backspace. Overall though the look and feel of the keyboard is far superior to anything I have used before.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My Apple Wireless Keyboard with number pad works on both a Mac and PC but it was the older white version which is probably no longer available.

Fabia vRS
I use an apple wireless keyboard with my imac but i can also use it when running windows. I presume you could do the same if it was for a pc but better to check first.

The only problems that i have with it is that there is no number pad on the rhs which can be slightly annoying when typing numbers for excel etc. because you have to use the ones located along the top. Also there is no delete button you have to press fn + backspace. Overall though the look and feel of the keyboard is far superior to anything I have used before.

it's just for use with my media pc, so don't really need the numeric pad that often.

probably just pop to pc world and grab one for £50, think they are about the same price everywhere.

it looks stunning but its bloody horrendous for your wrists if you do lots of typing!!

Key spacing is excellent but its flat and rectangular (sorry im used to a microsoft natural now and its brilliant and so much better for you!)

for a media pc you're not gonna be doing much typing so good choice, only thing better imo (but its about £100+) is the logitech setup with build in trackpad, scroll wheel etc. thats very cool.

fair nuff daz, from an ergonomics point of view its bad, i never used to care but since doing a data entry job and shafting my wrists its a little higher up my priority list!! :)

fair nuff daz, from an ergonomics point of view its bad, i never used to care but since doing a data entry job and shafting my wrists its a little higher up my priority list!! :)

Ah, from an ergonomics point of view it's probably terrible yea.
Altho, saying that, some of the recommendations I see are rediculous.. Heh.

I really do like the Apple keyboard - it's solid, it feels good, and well, it looks awesome too :)