ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
i know its not clio related however id just like to say how impressed i am with the service from apple / Barclays

i ordered an iphone 4 on finance from apple on sunday just gone, i then had to send off the contract with my signature back to them. they said delivery is possible for next tuesday, i then got an email stating it would be friday, then got an email saying it would be today.

long story short, i ordered it on sunday, signed the contract and sent that off on monday, Barclays then paid and apple sent the iphone out and i received it 3 days from ordering (which it only what i would have expected if i paid for it in full myself!

mods please feel free to move/ delete if necessary, i just wanted to express my happiness!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How is this even close to the correct forum?

Seriously; think where you're posting please. There's dedicated forums for this kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.