ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 18, 2015] Shakespeare Raceway RQYB 18/04/2015 (Shakespeare County Raceway)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
what time can you get in till? I've got to do a bit of work at my mums till around 1pm so depending on if its an all day thing I could still make it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
what time can you get in till? I've got to do a bit of work at my mums till around 1pm so depending on if its an all day thing I could still make it.
From their website...

Gates open at 6.00pm Friday. Track opens from 10.00 am both days until 5.00 pm subject to track and weather conditions permitting.

It would still cost £12 to come in and the extra if you want to run. But you will have lost half the day that's the only problem.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I believe a none attendance classes me as the winner by default @DaveDreads
Total victory for the black pig today having beaten both @Don and @Loz H and only just lost to a proper V8 dragster.

Lol my money was on you as fastest na 1#2 anyway mate after last time ! Where are everyone else's times then you all to ashamed to put em up ! ? Lol
Did addicted run the r ?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I was a bit gutted I wasn't there to hand Stokie his arse for the 3rd time in a row, I see he's added some go faster graphics to his car,
well I guess if you can't go fast you might as well look fast. :cool: